Yesterday we were driving to Haggen down Barkley boulevard. Haven looked out across a vast empty field and said:
"I can see Haggen from here!"
Me: "Good eye Haven! And do you see all those construction machines? Did you know that they are going to build a movie theater right there?"
Haven: "No I didn't know that!"
Me: "Do you know what Alora's papa does for work?"
Haven: "He works in an office."
Me: "That's right. And the office Alora's papa works in makes designs for buildings. He's an architect. And he's working on designing our new movie theater! Isn't that cool?"
Haven: "Yeah!"
Me: "Alora's papa has a pretty cool job, just like your papa has a pretty cool job."
Haven: "Yeah, but that's not as cool as if your job was FIGHTING A GIANT!"
Denver!
8 years ago

1 comment:
My gosh she is SO FREAKING AWESOME that I might just scream!
Post a Comment