It starts with a bus ride!
Ari got a bath in a packing tub...
Haven made fast friends with the girl camping beside us, Zoe.
Mama and Papa silly time. We had a blast!
Oh you pesky toddler!
The slanted stage and the circus contraption.
There is just something about this event that is so wonderful. Everyone is so peaceful and excellent and laid back. The food vendors are awesome, the music is amazing and who doesn't love a good circus sideshow? Bar Tabac accompanying the aerialists was a high point. Haven loved being in the kids parade and doing the kids crafts. Nicole enjoyed a singing workshop and we also sang old school gospel on Sunday morning. The quote of the weekend was delivered by Tal to Nicole: "I had four more beers after we stopped drinking last night! Hangover quotient: high." I already can't wait until next year.
www.stringbandjamboree.com
P.S. Kroms, I dream of you someday joining us for this. You guys would LOVE this. After the stage music ends, everyone sits around the campfire strumming and singing into the night. I can't get Michael off my mind, and how much he would love this! when we are there!

2 comments:
me me me! i would love this too.
Dude,
We would totally LOVE this! I am a little more than jealous that you would even go to a thing like this without me.
We don't have a sweet bus to travel in, but I can bring the plastic tub bathtub and a few pesky toddlers. And some beer.
I love you!
Post a Comment