While walking down the street, Haven noticed a pile of dog doo in the grass. YUCK she said, I just saw some pooooooop. I explained that sometimes irresponsible dog owners let their dogs poop and don't pick it up. Then we have to look at it, maybe step in it, or there was this one time Haven and I were rolling down a hill in a park and I actually rolled in some. (That is a TERRIBLE memory.) We talked about how bad it is for people not to pick up their dog's poop. What to do with such offenders? Haven first decided we should punch them in the face. (This is a joke we tell a lot.) I suggested maybe we could go poop in their lawn. Haven's best suggestion was that people who don't pick up after their dogs should have to go to poop school. I agree.
2 comments:
poop school. Harsh but fair.
This made my freaking day!
Post a Comment