We are a small family living the good life in Bellingham Washington.
Dude-Thankfully you are not Martha Stewart or the curtain would not have turned out so dang AWESOME!
Oh man, if I give you fabric will you make something like this for the wedding? I have lots and lots and you can have it all for everything that you're doing for us. Is that a fair trade or should I make you granola bars too? Hugs and kisses!-Barrie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Dude-
Thankfully you are not Martha Stewart or the curtain would not have turned out so dang AWESOME!
Oh man, if I give you fabric will you make something like this for the wedding? I have lots and lots and you can have it all for everything that you're doing for us. Is that a fair trade or should I make you granola bars too? Hugs and kisses!
-Barrie
Post a Comment