Audrey's speech continues to improve. However, there are still many times when we have no idea what she is trying to say. Haven can always understand Audrey! Haven can always tell us what Audrey is saying!! It's amazing and awesome. Almost daily we have to call Haven in to help us out, when both Audrey and her confused adult are getting frustrated by communication breakdown.
Earlier this week I took Haven in to the doctor when she developed a fever. Yes, we have all been sick, whatever Papa had has made the rounds. The nurse gave Haven a strep test and as she was bending down to throw away her rubber glove, Audrey, who was on the exam table, says: I SEE YO BUTT!! In Audrey's little 2-year-old voice it took a minute for what she said to register, but when it did the nurse straightened up and got out of there. I managed to hold my guffaws in until the nurse had left. Who would've expected to see plumber's butt on a nurse?
Denver!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Dude! That is hilarious!
I am so sorry you are all sick. First year of school is the absolute worse. Next year will be much better.
I love you. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment