I was able to talk Wm into stopping at our favorite Indian restaurant in Seattle. It is the restaurant we had our first official date at, when I was suddenly struck with the reality that this is the man I would marry and who's children I would bear.
Pulling into the parking lot:
Haven: Where are we here to?
Momma: The best restaurant EVER!!
Haven: (with the sort of enthusiasm that can only be exhibited by a 3-yr-old)
IS IT A PANCAKE RESTAURANT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
As it turns out, Haven is not a fan of Indian food. The only thing she would eat without a great amount of coaxing was the rice pudding.
As we are leaving.
Momma: I LOVE that restaurant. (Feeling very satisfied.)
Haven: (from the backseat, in a sweet singsong voice) I HATE that restaurant.
It's probably a 'you had to be there' kind of thing, but both coming and going Wm and I were cracking up.
Denver!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Awesomely funny.
Post a Comment