Every year the Bellingham Community Chorus sings at the Port Festival Holiday fair. Haven stole the show with all of her dancing, and we sang real pretty.
But more importantl, downstairs was the big man himself. Haven was excited to eat a candy cane... well she ate some of it then decided it was too spicy. It was enough motivation though, for her to sit on Santa's lap long enough to snap a picture.

3 comments:
She's so cute! I didn't know that y'all were doing the Santa thing.
I am wondering who came up with the brillant idea that all girl's Christmas dresses be short sleeved. Out here Margaret has to wear little sweaters with all her dresses which is totally useless for seeing the dress.
OH! Did I tell you that I found her Xmas dress at a thrift store in Georgia for $2.99? Then I got some damn red clay right on the white satin bow!
prettiest dress ever and once I blew up the choir picture and found heidi...I have to say once again Heidi truly rocks the vest.
love mary
I got Haven's dress at the VV (value village) for $5!! Heee hee yay for we!
And yeah, we talked about it and decided since we grew up with it, and pretending is fun... and we like Santa. She's still a bit young to really get it though. Right now Santa is just a fun guy to see like Mr. Rogers. Which by the way, she LOVEs her Mr Rogers DVD you got her!
And thanks Mary, I rocked the descant too, soprano yeah!
Post a Comment